Introduction to the Sybian
The Sybian machine was built to last a lifetime and make life very satisfying and pleasureable. The machine first hit the public in 1987 and has continued to provide happy customers with the most amazing orgasms ever. In fact, many women never experienced an orgasm until giving the Sybian a test ride. And, many have become multi-orgasmic thanks to the Sybian.
Besides being the ultimate sex toy, it's also a wonderful tool to enchance the sex life of couples. Partners become more responsive and educated, making for intense lovemaking with or without the device.
- Weight: 22 pounds (~10 kilograms)
- Dimensions: width is 13.25 inches, length 12.5 inches, height 10 inches
- Rotation: 1/29th HP - 20:1 ratio Gearmotor that goes up to 120 RPM
- Vibration: 1/17th HP can reach 6500 RPM.
- Both the Motor and Gearmotor are manufactured by Bodine Electric Company.
- Remote: On/Off switches and speed control knobs with a 3 foot cable. Rotation and vibration are independently controlled.
- Power cord: detachable 8 foot power cord that plugs into a fused inlet for safety and convenience.
- Worldwide availability: Options include 120V or 240V version and can be shipped anywhere in the world.
- Weight limit: can withstand over 1000 pounds (~450 kg) of weight or pressure
- Cover material: naugahyde cover can be washed with any high quality soap
- Easy to clean: detachable rubber parts that can be washed in the sink
- Carrying handles: The Sybian is built with easy-to-grip handles for easy movement